“Yoga is the ultimate practice. It simultaneously stimulates our inner light and quiets our overactive minds. It is both energy and rest. Yin and Yang. We feel the burn and find our bliss.”
Hi there! I'm Tasha
I'm a Trauma-Informed Yoga teacher & Somatic healer.
Yoga has been a part of my journey for many years. Focussing on both the Physical benefits, as well as the Healing & Strengthening effect it has on your Mental health.
And as my passion for this amazing practice grew, I studied many different styles of yoga including Hatha, Liquid Flow Vinyasa, Ashtanga & Yin Yoga.
Together with Meditation, breathwork & modern coaching tools, I love creating flows that fit every level to help you find your style & balance.
Over time I have developed my own style, which, as is so often the case in life, should be experienced in order to be understood. This style features meditation, breathwork, flowing vinyasa sequences, often sweaty and challenging elements, followed by grounding stretches and a savasana.
I am convinced that the mixture of tension & relaxation, movement & stillness, breathing & meditation will help you to establish a deep connection to yourself.
Yoga means the connection of body & mind - and through the practice of yoga we reach a state of perfect harmony.
Join an In-Person Yoga Class
I OFFER IN-PERSON YOGA CLASSES AS PART OF 6-8 WEEK YOGA COURSES
IN & AROUND MY HOME TOWN BY THE LAKE OF CONSTANCE - BOTH IN IMMENSTAAD & HAGNAU, GERMANY.
GET IN CONTACT WITH ME VIA WHATSAPP OR EMAIL, TO SIGN UP FOR MY NEXT IN-PERSON COURSE.
HAVE A QUESTION?
CLICK BELOW TO CONNECT WITH ME VIA WHATSAPP
1:1 PERSONAL YOGA CLASS
New to yoga and want to nail the basics before you join a group class? Or been practising a while and want to develop your practice with expert guidance? Or maybe you’re getting over an injury and need a little extra attention?
Whatever the case, my private, 1:1 yoga class will focus on your very individual needs to help you get the very most out of your practice. Meaning you get to enjoy a session that’s tailored specifically for you – for your physical body as well as your emotional and mental state.
If you’re nervous about joining a group class, a one to one yoga class is an ideal way to get the personal attention you need for added confidence. Or if you’re already a seasoned yogi, it’s a great way to perhaps identify and iron out bad habits that could be causing you unnecessary pain/difficulties in your regular practice. Plus, we can safely work around any injuries or areas of weakness to help you enjoy your practice in the most comfortable way.
Track your progress over a course of classes and see how quickly you can develop with a little extra attention!
8 KEY BENEFITS OF PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
1. Free Consultation: Get 1:1 consultation to discuss your yoga goals
2. Personalised Approach: Each class is designed to suit your level and preferred pace
3. Focus on Alignment: Benefit from having the support and instruction of a dedicated teacher to guide you into the right alignment for each use
4. Get it right! Use the opportunity to learn the basics or brush up on them again
5. Challenge Yourself: Enjoy the chance to advance your practice past the usual group sequence
6. Yoga on Demand: Arrange classes at a time that suits you and that fits in with your schedule
7. Flexible Location: (If searching for "hatha yoga near me"!) Choose to go outdoors and practice yoga by the waterside in Immenstaad, Hagnau, Meersburg area - or from the comfort of your home with your private Online class - or I can come to you if that's more convenient (in the Markdorf, Immenstaad, Hagnau, Meersburg area)
8. Handy Homework: I'll email you some "takeaway notes" so that you can continue your selfpractice at your leasure.
So Take This Time For Yourself
Away from the distractions that can arise in a larger group environment. Keep your focus inwards and enjoy this gift of self-care. You deserve it.
Whether you want to focus on the physical asanas or meditation, pranayama or yoga philosophy, I can cater to your interests and goals. I’m more than happy to share my knowledge to help you on this exciting stage of your yoga journey.
For more information on what to expect, and items to bring to the class, please click here.