YOGA CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
LET'S BREATHE MOVE & MEDITATE TOGETHER
Over time I have developed my own style, which, as is so often the case in life, should be experienced in order to be understood. This style features meditation, breathwork, flowing vinyasa sequences, often sweaty and challenging elements, followed by grounding stretches and a savasana.
I am convinced that the mixture of tension & relaxation, movement & stillness, breathing & meditation will help you to establish a deep connection to yourself.
Yoga means the connection of body & mind - we reach a state of perfect harmony.
1:1 PERSONAL YOGA CLASS
New to yoga and want to nail the basics before you join a group class? Or been practising a while and want to develop your practice with expert guidance? Or maybe you’re getting over an injury and need a little extra attention?
Whatever the case, my private, 1:1 yoga class will focus on your very individual needs to help you get the very most out of your practice. Meaning you get to enjoy a session that’s tailored specifically for you – for your physical body as well as your emotional and mental state.
If you’re nervous about joining a group class, a one to one yoga class is an ideal way to get the personal attention you need for added confidence. Or if you’re already a seasoned yogi, it’s a great way to perhaps identify and iron out bad habits that could be causing you unnecessary pain/difficulties in your regular practice. Plus, we can safely work around any injuries or areas of weakness to help you enjoy your practice in the most comfortable way.
Track your progress over a course of classes and see how quickly you can develop with a little extra attention!
8 KEY BENEFITS OF PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
1. Free Consultation: Get 1:1 consultation to discuss your yoga goals
2. Personalised Approach: Each class is designed to suit your level and preferred pace
3. Focus on Alignment: Benefit from having the support and instruction of a dedicated teacher to guide you into the right alignment for each use
4. Get it right! Use the opportunity to learn the basics or brush up on them again
5. Challenge Yourself: Enjoy the chance to advance your practice past the usual group sequence
6. Yoga on Demand: Arrange classes at a time that suits you and that fits in with your schedule
7. Flexible Location: (If searching for "hatha yoga near me"!) Choose to go outdoors and practice yoga by the waterside in Immenstaad, Hagnau, Meersburg area - or from the comfort of your home with your private Online class - or I can come to you if that's more convenient (in the Markdorf, Immenstaad, Hagnau, Meersburg area)
8. Handy Homework: I'll email you some "takeaway notes" so that you can continue your selfpractice at your leasure.
So Take This Time For Yourself
Away from the distractions that can arise in a larger group environment. Keep your focus inwards and enjoy this gift of self-care. You deserve it.
Whether you want to focus on the physical asanas or meditation, pranayama or yoga philosophy, I can cater to your interests and goals. I’m more than happy to share my knowledge to help you on this exciting stage of your yoga journey.
For more information on what to expect, and items to bring to the class, please click here.